Saturday, December 4, 2010

Paper Chain Song Countdown

I wanted to give the children a little reminder of the songs we are singing in Sacrament Meeting next Sunday, so made a paper chain to help them countdown the days, and practice at the same time. I am attaching 7 strips of paper to a note that reads:

Make a paper chain, alternating red and green strips. Every night, take off one chain and practice one of the songs we will sing in Sacrament Meeting next Sunday, Dec. 12th.
Red = Away in a Manger (CS 42)
Green = Mary’s Lullaby (CS 44)

I may do this again next year the week before the big Primary program, using a different color link for each song they will be singing!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! I especially like the idea to make one for the Program! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We're singing 3 songs next week too. If I have time this morning, I'll use your idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it:) Thanks for the idea. I blogged it & put your blog reference on it. The kids had a great time & will be ready next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine stud anchor chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say "hi"!